[http://blue.host/U7mq306Jez6] It’s that time of year again! Here are 5 ways you can make your website merry, bright, and profitable this holiday season.
1. DECK YOUR WEBSITE: Brick-and-mortar stores go all out with their decor, and you should do the same. So add a holiday hero image, put a garland around the footer, use festive language, and portray the spirit of the season. And make sure your shipping and gift card policies are super easy to find too.
2. SPREAD HOLIDAY CHEER: Give your loyal customers a virtual pat on the back by offering them a special promotion. Whether that’s a sneak preview of new products, free shipping, a secret sale, or a thank you card full of glitter, customers will appreciate it when you make them feel special!
3. SHARE GLAD TIDINGS: We’re talking social media here, which is a great way to connect with customers. You may be surprised to find that customers actually don’t mind so much when you share promotions with them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. They want to know what deals you’re offering and expect to see them on your channels — so put them out there!
4. UNWRAP HOLIDAY CONTENT: Everyone will be updating their website, emails, and social media during the holidays, so stand out by creating a gift guide, a greeting card, a staff-favorite recipe book, an ugly sweater contest. The point is you need to be creative!
5. BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE: Take a moment out of this busy season and give back to the community. This reflects well on your company, but more importantly, you’ll be contributing to the spirit of the season. So volunteer your services or equipment for a charity event. Host a food drive. Raise money for a scholarship.
HOW IS YOUR SMALL BUSINESS CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS?
Tell us in the comments below!
VISIT THE BLUEHOST BLOG FOR MORE MARKETING TIPS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL